Pricing and Costing Analyst
Pricing and Costing Analyst - Salary circa £25k - £40k - Nottingham, East Midlands. Permanent
Global household brand are currently recruiting for a Pricing Analyst to be based in their Nottingham office. Glassdoor is branding them as a top East-Midlands employer, with a wealth of career opportunity available.
We're looking for someone who can contribute to the improvement of pricing and costing models and help them on a data journey to ensure the business uses full capacity of market data.
- A full working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Visual Basic Application modelling skills are vital), Access, Word, PowerPoint
- A proven ability to deliver under pressure and meet tight deadlines in what can be a very busy environment.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritise your own work
- Experience of analysing complex data, pulling out key insights and communicating these to different business areas
- The ability to develop a full understanding of the competitive energy market in residential, distribution and supply businesses, and the role and influences of pricing and costing on the business
- 2 for 1 pension contributions
- 2 annual pay reviews
- Comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Voluntary benefits - discount and cashback
- Group Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Financial advice and guidance website
Please apply to La Fosse for further details
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478592