Software System Integration Engineer (Infotainment & Connected Car)
Our prestigious Automotive client based in Gaydon, Warwickshire is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Software System Integration Engineer (Infotainment & Connected Car) to work within our Clients ever expanding Vehicle Engineering department on a full time basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the chosen candidate to work in a very modern and luxurious working environment. The successful Software System Integration Engineer (Infotainment & Connected Car)will be working a 40 hour week with access to onsite parking.
- Support system integration activities
- Lead early integration workshop to bring up new technologies and interfaces
- Manage cross partner team to deliver integration projects
- Work with design and architecture team to understand the system requirements and design
- Create and execute system integration test cases and look for methods to automate where possible
- Lead or engage in code reviews for critical issues
- Lead design reviews for critical issues
- Create and Manage Issue in the issue management toolset
- Lead critical issue management and resolution with appropriate stakeholder engagement
- Support teams with regular analysis of startup, shutdown, system performance, system resource reviews
- Support change management activities to ensure rapid turnaround of key systems issues
- Lead early vehicle system integration Interfacing with external ECU owners to resolve issues at a vehicle system level
Key Skills Required for Submission:
- Software development or integration for Linux or QNX platforms
- Software System Test development
- Software test automation or scripting experience
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active, demonstrates initiative, with ability to work with minimum supervision
- Capable of working in a reactive and pressured environment where rapid turnaround of issues is expected
- Candidate must have a record of proactive delivery and commitment to meeting deadlines
- An ability to work independently and to prioritise
- Ability to work with a variety of business partners and our offshore engineering group
- Proficient in coding language is desirable but not mandatory
- Proficient in device drivers integration is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience in development or integration for Linux/QNX platform
- Experience in development or integration of VMs and Hypervisors
- Experience in using issue management tools (IBM Clear Quest, JIRA)
- Experience in using Version Control system (GIT, IBM Clear Case)
- Experience in communication protocol (APIX, Ethernet, CAN)
- Experience in shell scripting
- Experience in test design
- Experience in debugging (gdb, strace etc) and root cause analysis under critical timeline
- Experience in CPU/GPU performance monitoring and improvements
- Experience in data analysis using Excel
- Experience in UML/SysML is desirable but not mandatory
- Previous Infotainment experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience with our client's vehicle lines and programs is desirable but not mandatory
- Full valid driving licence is required
Do not miss out on your chance of interview ? APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476076