Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
An award winning, B2B and B2C PR agency, who have worked many household names and blue-chip companies. They have been running for the best part of 40 years, and experienced constant growth.
social media manager is to lead an organisation's social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer and client engagement. This typically involves managing an organisation's online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
- Assist in devising digital marketing strategies
- Implement social media strategies.
- Keep our clients? websites up to date with new content and fresh blog posts
- Proof read your own work and that of team members.
- Produce monthly reports, covering the channel mix that we provide each client. The reports are a blend of figures, analysis and recommendations.
You will be an outstanding social media manager. Maybe you?re an accomplished social media executive looking for that step up, or perhaps you?re a proven social media manager looking for a new home. Either way, you?ll take pride at only ever giving your clients the best advice and implementing campaigns that offer a commercial benefit.
- Previous experience working in an Agency is preferred
- Experience managing B2B/B2C campaigns (preferably both)
- A good understanding of SEO principles (advantageous)
- Have an active interest in Social Media channels, apps and software.
If you are interested in this position, and feel you could add value to the business, please apply for more information.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959458269