My client is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented and deeply collaborative UX/UI Designer capable of developing high-fidelity, visually appealing, interactive prototypes for mobile-first, responsive websites. The role is based just outside of Swindon.
A market leader within its field, this luxury travel business believes in giving exclusive 'once in a life time' experiences to its customers and has strong growth plans for their ecommerce and digital presence.
The positon of this UX/UI Designer will encompass:
- The UX/UI designer will own the way the website develops now and in the future.
- Working on the entire range of sites across the world.
- Will work closely with external agencies, internal stakeholders and developers, developing concepts, user flows, UI mock-ups and prototypes
- Research and usability testing
- Developing concepts, user flows, UI mock-ups and prototypes
- Work with the Optimisation team to monitor the performance of your designs and with the Web team to amend them
- Surveys, research and usability testing
- Conducting best practise
- Carrying out site Audits
The ideal candidate for this UX/UI Designer role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- The confidence to be able to relate to and work collaboratively with all internal stakeholders, all members of the Imagine team from Sales to Board members
- Skilled at absorbing the knowledge in the business and combining it with your understanding of best practise and good process.
- Ability to define and Implement your designs
- Confident in order to present their ideas, and demonstrate resilience in dealing with feedback.
- Able to use Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge or using Axure
- Paper Prototyping
- Knowledge of the way web technologies work - CMS, tracking, database driven web technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Any experience with HTML/CSS would be useful, but not essential
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474413