C++ Software Engineer
My Client a leading international E Gaming company are currently recruiting for a C++ software Developer for their Central Liverpool Studio.
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Work closely with business managers, Technical Lead to develop application solutions.
- Write great documentation and provide ample "testability".
- Communicate constantly, usefully, and precisely.
- Provide the Project Manager with reliable estimates for technical work and review risk lists for completeness and accuracy.
- Work with the QA to ensure time lines are met.
- 3+ years in C++, Linux development
- Skilled in STL, template and design pattern use.
- Database skills, specifically with PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of other languages (Perl, PHP, Java), Web services (Axis2, GSOAP)
- Knowledge of version control tools (e.g. CVS, SVN, GIT)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959458163