Watson Evans Associates are working with a well established business who are looking to strengthen their Financial Services team with the addition of a Paraplanner.
This is a key role within the organisation and the ability to communicate clearly and work as part of a team is essential. The position will be offered on a full time, permanent basis and will have a starting salary likely to be between £20,000 and £25,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
Working to support the Financial Planners, duties will include:
- Research and analysis
- Supporting the preparation of financial plans and reports
- Handling queries from clients
- General client admin work
The successful person will be/have:
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of professional guidelines and regulations
For further details and to apply, please send a copy of your CV to Oliver Watson quoting reference OW357.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476491