Project Manager - AGILE/Scrum Master
PROJECT MANAGER - AGILE/SCRUM MASTER
Our client is an innovative and design led company based in London with strong UK presence in both branded and own label products. They are now looking for an experienced, driven and dynamic Project Manager to join their team to lead a variety of retail and critical business projects. The role is very fast paced and your ultimate goal is to ensure on time delivery of key projects, whilst implementing a culture of continuous improvement. You will report in to the Head of Production and Supply Chain.
Apply AGILE skills to drive business critical or at-risk projects to successful on time delivery. These projects could range from delivering a new season range to a website implementation project. Work cross functionally with all relevant teams, putting AGILE and deliverology at the heart of the business to maintain the high track record of delivery on-time. Look for potential blockers and work through daily stand-ups and SCRUMS to pave the way for success.
- Effectively bring together the relevant team members across the major business functions to ensure key project milestones are agreed and achieved.
- Using AGILE methodologies, conduct all Project Management activities within:
Implementing change and improvements
- Educate and encourage teams to work within the AGILE framework for successful delivery of projects.
- Apply Project Management ownership to variety of critical business projects. Some examples include:
the implementation of a new IT system
leading and co-ordinating teams for the preparation of an open day
leading teams to achieve month end sales etc.
- Encourage and develop a culture of continuous improvement within the business to ensure our key accounts continue to evolve and grow off the back of successful project management and delivery to the customer.
- Become the Dapulse ambassador across the business ? DaPulse is their platform for managing projects.
- Look for ways to upskill colleagues and enhance usage in all offices
- Host education sessions.
- Ensure they are using the most effective and up to date project management software to deliver our requirements.
- Produce weekly reports to the business on updates and key blockers to successful project delivery.
- Successful publication and sharing of key project dates.
- Work closely with the key stakeholders, including the teams in their satellite offices, to monitor and manage each of the crucial steps in the critical path.
- Demonstrate effective use of problem solving techniques and root cause analysis where required. Think creatively to troubleshoot any issues or bottlenecks.
- Certified Scrum Master (AGILE)
- Proven experience of successful delivery of projects using AGILE.
- Experience of working with Dapulse
- Exceptional understanding of critical paths and how to communicate and apply these to business.
- Experience of working with factories in China and Europe.
- Customer focused and experienced in working collaboratively with key retail customers. Grocery customer knowledge is an advantage.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Outlook.
- Experience in working with an ERP system.
Key attributes to role
- Highly organised.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Highly attuned people skills, to bring people together to achieve tough goals without any high emotion.
- A visionary, collaborative and motivational leader.
- Personable and able to work well with different types of people.
- Ability to get under the skin of a project quickly and to hit the ground running.
- Full of positive energy and strong drive to succeed.
- Very inquisitive and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Able to work under pressure, stick to deadlines and meet KPI?s.
- Strong ability to multi-task and to effectively prioritise.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal ? you will be the key bridge between a variety of people.
- Proactive over reactive ? Looking for ways to prevent issues before they happen rather than having to firefight.
- Flexible and open to working on a variety of tasks.
- Able to see the bigger picture.
- Strong team player.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475598