My client are an award winning Digital Agency based in West Sussex, the business is set up with campaign and project teams, each including specialists in insight and analytics, strategy and planning, organic and paid search, social, content, mobile and web design and development.
Due to the recent expansion of the business my client is now seeking an SEO manager to join their team. We are looking for an individual who has experience of SEO within the digital space and be able to advise my clients clients on how to add value to their clients business by creating and delivering SEO strategies to make their clients more discoverable and useful in search.
Our ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and an analytical mindset. Agency experience is desirable.
- Skilled at listening to clients' needs and proposing bespoke strategies to achieve their goals
* A passion for emerging platforms and a broad knowledge of effective SEO strategies and techniques
* An excellent understanding of Google and Google's quality guidelines
* Thorough understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards
* Highly experienced in using of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
* Analytical, with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information, and research quickly - and distil the most important/relevant information
* Excellent communication skills
* Passionate about best-in-class customer experience
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please call Alice Hardy on *********** quoting reference AliceH/1669/AGY alternatively email
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476259