MDM Solution Architect
Greetings from TCS !!
We are hiring for MDM Solution Architect.
· Provide knowledge in MDM design, implementation and deployment with demonstrable hands on experience
· Provide recommendations for re-usable design patterns
· Provide input & vision to MDM development standards and guidelines
· Provide input & knowledge on architecture, design, development, unit testing, deployment and short-term warranty support
· Lead by example with hands on practitioner?s knowledge.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment
· IBM MDM HUB hands on experience
· Design & develop of highly efficient/high performance ETL mappings/workflows
· Implement industry best practices
· Strong working knowledge of integration techniques through Enterprise Service Bus.
· Hands on experience in development of java web-services for integration
Hands on experience in Java user exit development in MDM
A bit about us?.
Who We Are: Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty that no other firm can match. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $13.4 billion for year ended March 31, 2014 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India
What We Offer: TCS offers a consulting-led integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model (GNDM ), recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
Lineage: TCS is part of the Tata group, one of India's largest industrial conglomerates and most respected brands. TCS has over 300,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 46 countries
History: TCS was established in 1968 as a division of Tata Sons Limited. TCS Ltd. got incorporated as a separate entity on January 19, 1995.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475569