Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A Food manufacturer is recruiting for now for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to work a 4 on 4 off days/ nights pattern for a salary of £35,000 at their Telford facility. Are you a multi skilled engineer with electrical biased and looking to get into the food industry then this could be the ideal opportunity for you, if you are ex forces from any background then this would also be an ideal opportunity for you to go into the food industry.
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours. If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity please use the apply now button.
This permanent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is a great chance to work for a company that is:
- Investing in to the site
- Supplier to major supermarkets
All applicants must have a time served fully indentured apprenticeship (or equivalent) with an electrical bias.
You will be required to work closely with the production department in order to provide an essential repairs and maintenance service. You will also be involved in planned maintenance activities as well as project work, installations and authorised machine enhancements.
- Minimum of Mechanical City & Guilds
- Time served apprenticeship
- 17th edition or equivalent electrical qualification
- NVQ or equivalent in electrical diagnostic
- Mechanical certification would be desirable but in not essential if you are able to demonstrate relevant experience in a manufacturing/ production environment
- Multi skilled in mechanical/electrical
- Used to working on own initiative, be proactive and able to work as a team member
- Flexible in terms of working hours, place of work
- Computer literate and used to working with a planned maintenance system (Mainsaver or CMMS)
- Possess fault diagnostic skills on Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electrical and Mechanical equipment
- Able to interpret schematic drawings
- Conversant with LEAN and continuous improvement techniques
- Experience of involvement in project installations and machine enhancements and improvements to efficiency
- FMCG experience, preferably in the food industry
Please press the ?apply? button now if this would be of interest to you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476764