Agile Scrum Master
Scrum Master Opportunity - stunning offices, huge digital transformation!!
Permanent - Kings Cross (Central London) - Salary up to £80k + bonus' + benefits
My client, a major financial services organisation, is recruiting a Scrum Master as they go through a period of rapid growth as a result of significant investment. Located in the technology hub of King Cross and based in offices that are market-leading, you will be involved in building the company's digital capability from ground zero with new products being developed annually.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of exciting and extremely technical projects. Organising stand ups and Scrum events as and when required, ensuring the team adheres to practices and rules. Having a strong technical background you will share your knowledge with the wider teams, coaching and developing colleagues, so that they adopt, understand and appreciate the Scrum methodology.
You will play an integral part in guiding and facilitating the changes into a more Agile way of working.
Competitive salary, attractive bonus plus private health and medical insurance on offer and more.
- Knowledge of software design and development
- Knowledge of agile development practices - TDD / BDD, automated builds, continuous integration, code quality metrics, agile test frameworks, etc.
- Proven technical and team leadership
- Delivery focused
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills
- Familiarity of Project Management in a Lean/Agile environment
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- A good understanding and appreciation of emerging technology
- IT / Software Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Certified Scrum Master status, preferably Certified Scrum Master Professional/Professional Scrum Master Level II, or Certified Scrum Master Coach
- Experience being a Scrum Master for at least two years, for a variety of different context software development teams (different size teams, organizations, cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc)
- Familiarity with Sprint planning tools such as Jira
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self study, etc.
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Software Engineering background
- Any other certification will be an advantage in Project management (Prince2, APMG, PMP, etc)
If this sounds of interest, let me know and I'll be happy to send you over some more information! ***********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476615