- Location:Leicester - Store Support Centre
- Postcode:LE7 1PF
- Salary Information:Competitive
- Hours Per Week:40
- Working Hours:Full Time
- Vacancy Type:Permanent
Description:We are currently searching for a Junior Merchandiser to work in our busy Merchandising department. You will ensure that the company budgets are delivered through the management of our day-to-day activity and making decisions on trading to maximise our profit.
As a Junior Merchandiser you will provide the business with analysis of departmental, range and product performance upon which informed business decisions might be made. You will also ensure that product availability meets the needs of the business.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial awareness - You will understand the marketplace and the consumer and be aware of competitior activity and it's impact on the business. You will be financially astute with an awareness of commercial conditions to maximise opportunities and minimise the risks through the ongoing analysis.
- Flexibility - You will have demonstrated an ability to be planned in your approach in order to prioritise and reschedule action points as needed.
- Customer 1st mentality - You will have the ability to communicate and influence colleagues at all levels of the business in order to achieve the required results.
There are key performance indicators that the Merchandise team are measured on and our Junior Merchandisers play an essential role in driving their product area forward. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
? Allocation of stock based on relevant analysis
? Liaising with the Buying team to establish the product range and stock plans
? Analysis of your categories best sellers to ensure stock continuity, where possible.
? Analysis of key lines to ensure correct replenishment levels and that stock and sales are maintained.
? You will work with the Buying team to analyse the rate of sale and identify lines to be marked down/included in promotions
? Analysis of Supplier Performance in terms of delivery, sales and margin.
? Supplier meetings where appropriate in order to help manage relations and ensure stock availability.
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- 15% discount
- Shareshave Scheme
- Peoples Pension
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477105