Capital Regulatory Accountant
My client is a Leading City Based Bank that have an opening in their Regulatory Reporting team:
Group Capital Regulatory Reporting, along with Group Liquidity Regulatory Reporting and Group Regulatory Reporting Projects is part of the Group Regulatory Reporting function in Group Finance and has core responsibilities for:
- Capital regulatory reporting for the group and solo consolidations including COREP Own Funds and Large Exposures, legacy FSA IRR returns, Leverage etc.
- External Regulatory Disclosure including Pillar 3, GSIB and the relevant parts of the Annual Report, Interim Management Statements and Interim announcements.
- Capital Solutions including rapid development, internal assessment of new regulations and Quantitative Impact Studies.
- Ownership of work streams for stress testing, internal management reporting, forecasting, regulatory liaison, industry group participation etc.
The role of Regulatory Reporting Accountant, Pillar 3 is to own the planning and production of the Group?s Pillar 3 disclosures including supporting the implementation of new Pillar 3 requirement.
- Qualified Accountant with experience in financial services especially in regulatory reporting, particularly COREP and IRR reporting of Capital, RWA, Large Exposures and Leverage reporting.
- Expert Prudential Regulatory knowledge ? particularly existing and revised Pillar 3 requirements and existing and proposed credit risk RWA calculations
- Experience in completing recent Basel 3 QIS and Additional QIS on revised credit risk capital requirements
- Experience in interpretation and design of tactical reporting solutions (in Excel or other) in order to meet ad-hoc reporting requests and ability to manipulate large data sets.
- Good product knowledge, especially trading book products
- Experience of working under pressure to produce high quality reporting in a highly controlled environment
- Experience of financial reporting within banking.
- Intermediate-advanced Excel and Access user.
- Experience of supporting Regulatory Change initiatives and projects
(Preferred) SQL, Moody?s Fermat/RAY, Hyperion HFM
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479124