Software Tester - Web hosted solutions
Due to expansion and recent project wins within the defence sector, we now require an Automated Tester to develop automated test capabilities, test cases and interfaces. Due to the nature of the job the post holder will need to obtain Security Clearance at UK government level, so we require British nationals of single British nationality.
Key responsibilities of the Software Tester:
- Develop automated testing capabilities for SaaS offerings
- Configuring the test environments in the cloud, so experience in Docker and containers/ Kubernets would be really useful for this role
- Optimize how tests are executed to save time with each Jenkins build
- Determine which tests are failing legitimately and which tests might need refactoring
Key skills required for the Software Tester:
- A strong technical focus, including a knowledge of OO Programming ideally Java or C# on Linux
- Use of an IDE and a source control system
- Resourceful, creative problem solver, effective team player within cross-functional team environments while able to deliver individual tasks independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In summary, an amazing opportunity for an experience Software Tester who enjoys working with modern software engineering practices, languages and tools. Apply now to take your career forward in this technical and learning orientated work culture.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477702