Product Design Engineer
Senior Product Design Engineer
Salary: Highly competitive (dep on exp) + benefits
Are you a highly experienced product designer with experience of taking a design from concept through to delivery?
Are you able to communicate with clients on a regular basis?
Are you able to analyse and decide the appropriate materials along with entire design analysis for a multitude of different environments?
If so, read on!
We are looking for a highly experienced product design engineer to join a market leading innovative company who design advanced sensing technology and embedded measurement solutions for regulatory and industry driven applications.
The Product Design Engineer will have most of, if not all of the following attributes:
- Degree educated in mechanical engineering/Design engineering/Product Engineering or related subject
- Extensive and innovative product design experience (preferably but not essential: using plastic injection moulding techniques)
- Experience of designing bespoke products for clients and taking the idea from concept through to production and delivery
- Highly communicative and influential with clients on a regular basis
- Experienced in technical documentation writing
- Familiar with six sigma tools and activities including DFA, DFMA, DFMEA and PFMEA.
- A creative problem solver; solving customers' problems with innovative design solutions
The company are expanding and have aggressive growth plans in place for the future, so there will be scope to develop within the business.
The products are sold into highly regulated environments such as Aerospace, Automotive, Medical/Healthcare amongst others; thus experience of working in a similar environment would be desirable.
Interested or know someone who might be?
If so, please get in touch with Darren Holmes of Proactive Technology.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473659