ERP Application Specialist
An exciting opportunity to join our clients IT Team to maximise business efficiencies primarily through the use of their Infor M3 package.
The role will require the successful candidate to become a M3 subject matter expert initially learning to support the existing install while looking to enhance business processes.
A family owned business which is a major fashion label with over a 100 year history working are looking to add an application specialist to work on their M3 ERP applications based in South Shields.
As the business embraces new and emerging technologies, they are looking to add a technical specialist who can drive the internal business processes forward, particularly around the supply chain side of the business. This will involve making best use of their M3 application.
- Drive the development of business processes, recommending and implementing change when needed
- Be an existing or be willing to become a subject matter expert for the M3 application
- Provide support and advice to users of those modules
- Escalation issues to the software vendor, when required
- Utilise ERP to provide relevant reporting provisions
- Provide general application support to the business
- Prior experience in providing end-to-end delivery of process change and software implementation
- Significant IT and ERP system experience, ideally with M3
- Good understanding of PC's, Windows, MS Office and associated products
- Solid understanding of Logistics and Supply Chain processes and systems
The opportunity to join a prestigious brand who are driven in their goal to become the best British lifestyle brand worldwide. This role presents the opportunity to become an SME within the IT team of 10 which will make you an integral part of the business.
With extensive growth plans, this is a great time to be joining an established UK business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476735