Lead Software Engineer (Cloud)
Lead Software Engineer - Central London
6 month Contract - Rate to £750 per day
NOTE - role starting in January 2018
Working with a leading O&G Major based in Central London we are looking for someone with proven expertise of leading high performing (customer centric) teams (6-10 years experience) within an Agile environment.
This role will see you working closely with the Business Owner and the Hub Lead to drive success of the GCC Agile Delivery Hub.
You will be responsible for driving technical vision for products and leading high performance team to deliver customer centric value.
The objectives of this specific role will be to nurture and grow a high performance team using Agile Engineering principles.
you will Also act as a technical leader to share your experiences and set technical agenda for products.
In order to hit the ground running we will be looking at you to have:
- Team Leadership with 6- 10 years experience working under an Agile environment.
- Deployed first class products or systems, e.g. delivered an application used by 1000 or more end users
- Experience in building cloud platforms, particularly using AWS, Azure, RackSpace IaaS or OpenStack.
- Extensive system and network administration experience on Windows Server and Linux operating systems
- Experience in scripting in either Python, PowerShell or Bourne shell
If this contract role is of interest to you please forward your CV over to Louise for immediate reveiw and further discussion.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477465