Dynamics Consultant 365/CRM
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant 365/CRM
We are recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM Consultant to join the development team. Reporting to the Principal Consultant, the objective of this role is to take a consultative approach to implement and deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM products and services.
Based out of either our office in Paisley or Edinburgh the successful candidate will work with business leaders and end users to create an environment and context from which rich, meaningful requirements can be elicited, synthesised and captured.
The objective of the Role:
- To take the consultant role within the application delivery team for Dynamics 365 / CRM
- To provide efficient delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation, delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM products and services.
- Be a team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. Managed Services and other CRM Consultants and Developers.
Knowledge and Expertise:
- Over three years Dynamics CRM consultancy experience with an understanding of Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015/2013
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics 365/CRM
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM modules
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Ability to create high-quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476225