Job Title: Branch Manager
Hours: Monday – Friday between 07:30 – 17:00 – Alternative Saturdays 08:00 – 13:00
We are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager for our National Plastics Division in Newport (Part of the Epwin Group).
- To develop and run the branch to achieve sales, margin and profits in relation to agreed budgets.
- Development of branch sales both new and existing across all product lines
- To maintain a high standard of customer service
- To achieve set financial targets with regard to Sales, Profitability / Margin, Debt, Credit note levels, Remakes and Returns
- Maintain and control stock with regard to Ordering of stock products, Stock value & branch turnover (Stock turns), Customer Requirements, Organisation of stock locations, Accuracy of stocktaking
- Implementation and control of branch processes and procedures as set out in the Branch Manual
- Management, training and motivation of branch staff in the successful application of their job scope
- Maintain Health and Safety standards in line with current legislation
- Maintain a high standard cleanliness and tidiness throughout the branch
- Recording and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as required by Area Manager
- To provide support for additional tasks as determined by the Area Manager
If you have experience or working in a similar role, can drive sales and hit targets, please do apply.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77494781