Junior Python Developer
Junior Python Developer (entry level)
London Covent Garden, up to 28K plus bonus
Handle Recruitment is working with an international publisher to help them find an exceptional Junior Backend Engineer.
They have exciting and ambitious plans to develop a competitive product for international e-book markets. You will join their Growth and Analytics team to develop software in Python and analyse its performance. You will be working closely with the technology team to manage data requirements and securing and maintaining data resources.
Graduate Python Developer will be:
- Proficient in Python, SQL and data storage.
- Minimum 1 year of commercial Python development experience or strong university background in research, using python for large data analysis.
- Experience documenting project work and creating reports
Desirable experience for Junior Python Developer:
- Experience in a high-volume transactional data environment
- Experience with Linux (Some server-side knowledge would be beneficial)
- Proficiency in MS Excel (ideally some experience with more complex formulas or VBA)
This is an excellent and exciting data project on a product which will compete with Amazon, Google or Apple. There is fantastic fantastic potential to learn new skills in this role as well as excellent career progression perspectives.
Please apply now or contact Dagmara Kukla on Linked in for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479345