Information Security & Risk Manager
Information Security Risk Manager
A Luxury Fashion Brand & Digital Retail Innovator are looking for the best in IT & Tech to join them as they build new teams in their brand new Leeds offices. This new opportunity forms part of the opening of a greenfield site for IT & other business services in Leeds. This represents the chance to work within a Pioneering, Creative & Global Brand that is investing heavily in IT & Tech offering huge opportunity to influence & shape the role from the start.
An opportunity not to be missed!
- Manage Information Security Risks both internally as well as 3rd parties
- Running Risk Assessments
- Guide business on policies, procedures, controls and vulnerabilities
- Define new Security requirements
- Monitor Compliance
- Support the implementation of overall frameworks (i.e COBIT)
- Schedule information risk and compliance audits, review the outcomes audit process; direct compliance issues to appropriate resources for investigation and resolution
- Support internal and external audits to ensure their success.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence stakeholders
- Ability to identify IT risk implications from IT operations
- Ability to categorise IT risk and to determine the best course of action to handle that category of IT risk
Reports to: Senior Information Security Policy, Governance and Risk Manager
- 5 years+ experience in Information Risk Management
- Industrial Knowledge: ISO27000, ISO27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS Critical Security Controls
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474251