Campaign & Events Marketing Manager (B2B) IT Tech
Campaign & Events Marketing Manager (B2B) - IT Tech
Competitive Salary + Bonus
I am recruiting for an exciting permanent opportunity on behalf of a rapidly growing B2B company within IT/Technology, based in central London. Working as the Marketing Manager for the UK your role will focus on trade / B2B campaigns and events.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for working closely with the European teams ensuring consistency in strategy, message and brand. You will be responsible for driving marketing programs to deliver pipeline coverage for the sales organisation (understanding target groups, localising value propositions and key messages, event management), drive marketing to partners across channels and increase PR activity.
We are looking for someone from a B2B marketing environment (preferably IT technology), with experience in managing and delivering successful campaigns and trade shows. As Marketing Manager you will have one direct report and so will need prior experience in managing a team.
- Experience across all marketing formats - field marketing, channel marketing, digital marketing, trade shows and marketing campaigns
- Preparing marketing material for the sales teams
- Ideally from an IT / Tech company background
- Must have B2B marketing experience
- Strong, demonstrable understanding of marketing approaches to acquisition and customer retention (within B2B)
- Experience in managing a small team
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data
If you are interested in this exciting permanent opportunity please submit your application on line or email Salome.Maybanks @ ***************** directly
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476016