PCB / Electronics
Leicester - LE2 Area
Up to £8.50 per hour
. Testing electronic components and printed circuit boards
- Component recognition
- Using oscilloscopes and digital metres
- Working from schematic drawings
- Electronic component testing
- Component recognition experience
- Experience of working with Oscilloscopes and digital metres
- Confident working from schematic drawings
- Fault finding experience
Candidates applying for these positions will be rewarded with a starting hourly rate of up to £8.50 per hour. This is initially a 3 month ongoing contract.
If you are interested in the Electrical Test Technician role please click 'Apply Now' to send your CV to Dan Henderson @ Encore Engineering
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477745