Commis Chef - Gastro Pub -
Commis chef Required - £7.50 - £8ph - Padstow - Gastro Pub
We are working with an excellent client who is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Commis chef who is looking to develop themselves in the kitchen and learn under the head chef. Within our clients employment you will be assisted in your development and progression by the head chef and business owner.
Our clients an excellent small family run business has been undergoing a redevelopment within their establishment and the food aspect has been the forefront of this development, with the introduction of a very talented Head chef the kitchen produces classic, modern british dishes to a great standard. Whilst working closely with their current local custom they have created a brilliant menu that appeals to all. As a commis chef within this establishment you will be required to help support the chefs in the kitchen, prepping and cooking of dishes, working on a section assisting one of the other chefs and keeping track of record taking required by law.
Ideally you will have:
- Some experience of working in a busy kitchen producing a high level of food.
- Some qualification within the kitchen (NVQ lv1 // Food Health and hygiene)
- Your own whites and knives
- A deep desire to produce great food and progress within your career
- A calm and collect approach to working within a high pressure working environment
In return you will recieve:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Ashare in staff tips
- Meals on duty
If you are interested infinding out more or being considered for this great role please in the first instance send in your CV to us and we will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476230