Solutions Architect (AWS/Payments)
My client are an exciting, innovative and forward thinking global payments business who are looking to appoint an experienced Solutions Architect to join their infrastructure team in Berkshire
What are they looking for?
Practical experience of Cloud Hosting (Amazon AWS) with knowledge of migrating to AWS from legacy datacentre environments (Hybrid Cloud environment).
Expert knowledge of networks, VPNs, firewalls, load-balancing, high availability and resilience in an AWS environment.
In-depth knowledge of AWS components including: EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, EBS, EFS, Glacier, Direct Connect, CloudWatch, IAM, AMIs, Route 53
In-depth knowledge of automating AWS Infrastructure environment using combination of software tools such as Terraform, Packer, Consul, Jenkins, SVN, Puppet and GIT. Aim is to do one-click deployments.
Knowledge of Continuous Deployment/Continuous Integration.
Experience of using team-collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Slack.
Knowledge of Unix, particularly Linux (RHEL and SUSE), Solaris 10
Experience with Oracle 11g and 12c in a Production environment.
Experience with Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory.
Ability to convey knowledge and train/mentor lesser-experienced staff.
Knowledge of PCI DSS standard and information security best practices.
Aware of ITIL and Agile methodologies.
Kind of person who would fit the role?
- You'll be their go to person for architecture, Oracle, AWS, - the foundation of everything they do.
- It will be a world full of problems as expected and this person needs to be able to manage them seamlessly.
- A level of confidence and credibility needs to be easily apparent - good comms and confidence
- Take the problem and go out and fix it. You'll need to be able to work it out without support from anyone else.
- Will have to drive the scrum teams and their behaviours, making sure the scrum team delivers what he/she needs.
If you are interested in being considered for this fantastic opportunity then apply today. I will contact all suitable candidates within 24 hours of receipt of your application
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474180