Compliance Officer - Wimborne - £25,000-£30,000 DOE
Compliance Officer - Wimborne - £25,000-£30,000 Depending On Experience
Our client, a prestigious company based in Wimborne, are currently seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team in a time of growth.
As the Compliance Officer you will be responsible for providing assurance, by carrying out compliance thematic reviews and other compliance monitoring activity.
Other duties will include:
- Assist in the development of the annual compliance plan based on an analysis of the key areas of the business and key compliance risks
- Carry out the reviews identified in the annual compliance plan
- Providing proactive support and advice on implementation by the operational area of any review recommendations
- Utilizing ongoing and open communication with the relevant operational area being reviewed
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in carrying out financial services compliance thematic reviews or other financial services auditing experience (e.g. internal audit)
- Knowledge of the FCA's regulatory framework, Data Protection regulatory requirements and Anti-money laundering regulatory requirements
- Experience working in a financial services' compliance department
The client are open to this role being full time or part time for the right person.
For more information please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Recruitment
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474095