Head of Data Protection / Data Privacy Officer
Global Insurance Provider seeking Head of Data Protection / Data Privacy Officer.
In this unique position you will be given the opportunity to lead the business through GDPR regulations on a global scale ensuring adequate standards are set. You will give expert advice on complex Data Privacy decisions, embed consistency in approach and enhance reporting and governance. A Unique opportunity working for a financial services powerhouse.
- Provide Information, advice and issue recommendations to the group (Subject Matter Expert)
- Lead organisation and employees in meeting regulatory obligations for the usage and protection of data.
- Foster a data protection culture within the organisation implementing essential elements of data protection.
- Oversee implementation of internal data protection policies
- Work in collaboration with Information security teams ensuring data security, processes and systems are in place.
- Experience as Data Protection Officer, DPO, Data Privacy Officer, Head of Data Protection, Information Security Officer, Data Protection Consultant, Information Security Consultant, Chief Data Protection Officer, Data Protection Director, CISO
- Expert in National and European data protection laws and an in depth understanding of GDPR is absolutely essential
- Project Management experience working with the highest levels of management is absolutely essential
- Familiarity with privacy and security risk assessment, privacy certifications/seals and information security standards certifications
- Ability to communicate effectively with data subjects, data protection authorities and other controllers and processors across national boundaries and cultures
- Pragmatic Business orientated mindset
- ISEB, CIPP/E, GDPR (Pr) or similar
This is an outstanding opportunity, please send CV now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476608