Senior Finance Analyst - Channels
Fantastic permanent positions open for Senior Finance Analysts to come on-board and work for a reputable and vibrant telecommunications company based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. This will be a permanent position with a very competitive salary and benefit scheme on offer.
Must have experience:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified.
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
- Experience of interfacing with commercial teams.
- Report writing and presenting to a senior management audience.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment.
- Nice to have experience and Skills:
- Technology/IT team financial support
- Higher level of academic qualifications (e.g. degree)
Your role will support the Customer Head Office teams and you will be responsible for producing financial reporting to explain key drivers of Opex, CARC and Capex performance vs target including recommending actions to improve performance and build budgets with key stakeholders.
You will also support the Senior Finance Manager in producing consolidated Opex and CARC reporting for the Customer function
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479084