We are looking for an Area Engineering Supervisor, who is responsible for the planning and delivery of all Preventative and Reactive Maintenance within your area of the plant. In addition, as an Engineering Supervisor, you'll provide engineering support to the on-shift Ops Managers, CI & area improvement and Operators/Maintenance team.
- As Engineering Supervisor, you'll ensure all Planned Maintenance activities are fully planned and communicated to all concerned
- You'll ensure that all PPM activities are completed within agreed timescales- as agreed in advance
- If an engineer needs assistance, you'll be the go-to person to provide guidance and support
- You will work closely with the Ops Manager on Asset Care, Root Cause and attend weekly Asset Care meetings
- Continually monitor and seek to improve all breakdown issues- communicating with the CI team
- You will advise on new equipment, new layout/processes to increase reliability and efficiency
More about you?
- You will have a strong working knowledge of Engineering and previous experience as an Engineering Supervisor
- You'll be a strong believer in fault finding and Continuous improvement through root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge of CMMS (SAP M1 is desirable)
- Ideally, you'll come from an FMCG background
- You will be driven by results, pushing yourself and motivating others to deliver
- Recognised engineering qualifications and experience
This is a really exciting time to join my client. They're rapidly expanding and are leading the market from the front. If you're an Engineering Supervisor, looking for your next challenge- then click apply?.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474999