IT OPERATIONS MANAGER- BAU- INFRASTRUCTURE- APPLICATIONS
IT OPERATIONS MANAGER- HEAD OF IT OPERATIONS- BAU- INFRASTRUCTURE- APPLICATIONS
One of our highly values driven clients currently needs an experienced Head of Operations/Operations Manager to assist their CIO over the next 12 months.
To be considered for the role you will have the following demonstrable experience:
- Experience leading Infrastructure, Applications and Service functions
- Extensive experience of achieving solutions to enable delivery of a diverse range of services
- Experience of maintaining a wide variety of technology services and evidence of continuing to be innovative technology delivery whilst driving down the cost of technology overall.
- Extensive experience of effectively managing and delivering a range of key client facing services within budget in a technical, commercial or business environment.
- Able to plan and deliver innovative and complex operating models
- Able to demonstrate effective motivational leadership and vision to staff at all levels including a positive attitude to change
- Able to demonstrate a high level of personal resilience and focus in order to ensure the delivery of excellent services
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- ITIL qualified
£500-600 a day
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475984