IT Project Manager - Agile - Cambridge - £47,000
IT Project Manager - Agile - Cambridge - £45,000- Agile / Scrum - Cambridge - £47,000
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary - to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Microsoft TFS experience would be useful
A technically strong IT Project Manager - Agile - Cambridge - £45,000 with experience of implementing Agile / Scrum methodologies into software teams is required for a position based in central Cambridge.
The successful candidate will assist with project planning and control within the software team.
A salary of up to £47,000 plus benefits is available for the right candidate
Skills Required / Duties
- Previous experience as a Software Development Manager or as a Project Manager within a development environment.
- Planning and monitoring of software development projects
- Management of software test activities
- Production, maintenance and development of project plans
- Implementation of Agile / Scrum methods to the software team
- Microsoft TFS
There will be occasional international travel to visit various stakeholders
Who would the role suit?
A strong IT Project Manager - Agile - Cambridge - £47,000will good knowledge of Agile / Scrum methologies and experience of implementing these methods into software teams
Salary / Benefits
to £47,000 + Excellent benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474013