My London based client is looking for a Digital Designer to join their growing team. The Digital Designer will become part of a growing team of talented people who operate in a work hard, play hard environment. In this role you will be responsible for the production of high quality assets to support the various brands in addition to the production of external marketing materials and content with a view to ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Working in a fast paced environment, produce creative and graphical content in line with briefs provided by the product teams.
- Create high quality assets from scratch and from supplied artwork and produce page layouts, themes, email designs, site graphics, banner ads and offline collateral as needed.
- Follow supplied templates for the core site strictly and respect the integrity of the original artwork which originates from a wide range of publishers.
- Design concepts for site changes and new projects (e.g. marketing campaigns and associated UX for sites).
- Work with the product teams to analyse efficiency of design content and UX and continually optimize designs to support conversion.
- Be aware of the contribution to the wider customer experience and overall business objectives. Understand and incorporate recommendations for future projects.
- Advanced user of image manipulation and web design software which must including Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of the rest of the Adobe Create Cloud Suite an advantage.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and After Effect a bonus
- An understanding of the principles of HTML5, CSS3 and other standards of front end development practices so you know how to work with developers
- Good understanding of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Highly organized, able to prioritize your own work schedule and work to tight deadlines
- Team player ? able to work with and support other team members
- Creative flair, excellent attention to detail, a good eye for design
- Highly motivated, willing to learn and develop in the role
- Experience of working with CMS platforms
- Degree or equivalent graphic design qualification
- Experience in a similar role with digital focus
- Experience in web and digital roles is a plus
- Confident enough to work without a high level of supervision
- Must be comfortable using a Mac
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452191