Multi Skilled Commercial Gas Engineer
Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer looking to work for an extremely valued client, for a contract role that's working with some of the most recognisable UK brands. If so please read the details below and apply with your CV to *********************
I am looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer for a mobile role covering a Nationwide patch (M4 Corridor). This is an immediate start with plenty of earning potential and permanent opportunities.
- You'll be attending various client sites throughout the UK, to do a variety of Reactive Maintenance, PPM'S and Servicing tasks.
- Carrying out boiler maintenance for a high street retailer which is around 50 stores
- Weekly plan will be given for which sites need to be attended.
Usual hours are Monday - Friday, working a 40 hour week with over time being paid at time and a half on a Saturday, double time on a Sunday and time and a half for anything that's worked over 40 hours per week.
- Must have full Commercial Gas
- Ideally have F-GAS
- At least 3 years experience in HVAC maintenance with commercial properties
- Hold full UK driving licence - ideally has own van
- Will be customer facing and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel
What's in it for you?
- When staying away from home, a hotel will be prebooked by the company at no cost to you
- Following an overnight stay an allowance/limit of £5.00 shall be allocated for lunch.
- Parking/Travel - All parking costs that are required whilst carrying out day to day work duties can be claimed for e.g multi story, high street etc.
- Toll Roads are only to be used when unavoidable. If they MUST be used, the company will reimburse these costs
- Van provided with fuel card and tools
- Fantastic earning potential and the opportunity of a permanent role.
If this sounds like you then I want to hear from you. Send me your CV with your up to date career history, detailing your qualifications, and if you're a good fit I will give you a call to progress your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959449555