Nine Twenty Technology are recruiting for an Senior UI Developer on behalf of our Glasgow based Financial client.
The role of UI Developer will take ownership of the design and build as a UI/Angular developer of all UI applications within an SI MCA landscape.
- Senior UI position level leading an Agile/Scrum based development team
- Design, development and testing of integration solutions
- Release of the developed solutions into production
- Stakeholder management across the project ranging from Product Owner, Third party developers, Fullserve/MCA developers and others
- Technical leadership as the candidate will drive and/or participate in technical discussions where conflict management and negotiation skills will be required
- Decision making in proposing technical direction, problem solving and recommending appropriate strategies
Skills & Experience required
- Essential skills:
- Angular 1 and 2
- Single Page Applications
- Systems Integration
- Process and Build Tools:
- Experience in application development in one or more of the following business areas:
- Call centre applications
- Enterprise environments
- Investment servicing
- Degree level education, preferably in computer science or a closely related discipline
- Excellent command of English language with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Commercially focused, operating within a continuous improvement mentality
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, submit your CV today for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475509