REED Accountancy is recruiting for an experienced Legal Cashier for our client based in Coventry.
This role will be reporting directly to the Office Manager and you will be offering support providing competent and efficient assistance in Cashiering
Joining a friendly firm you main responsibilities will include:
* Completion of daily banking
* Input all postings to their accounts systems on a daily basis
* Execute telegraphic transfers
* Liaising with clients on a daily basis when receiving payments
* Ensure all money movements are recorded in line with compliance
* All closed accounts have a nil balance
Our client is looking for someone who has experience of working in a similar role. An understanding of accounting principles and practices is essential and you should also be specifically trained in financial areas unique to the legal professional such as the Solicitors Financial Rules. You must be computer literate and experience of IRIS software is desirable.
· Good attention to detail
· Works well under pressure
Offering an attractive salary, generous annual leave and more
Contact Jackie Horgan on ************* or email for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959451938