Workday System Analyst
Sopra Steria Recruitment are now looking for a HR System Analyst to join our large client in their West London/ Heathrow office.
HR System Analyst
£45,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an agile and delivery focused team, within HR Systems. Joining a strong team to backfill an existing role, the successful candidate will be delivering key global integration projects across the organisation, as well as supporting the daily operation of the function.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you will be able to develop a wide range of business processes, and grow in to a subject matter expert, then you should consider applying to be part of the team!
- Manage Workday configuration including incident management processes;
- Works effectively with stakeholders to translate requirements to inform the development of effective and efficient systems and processes;
- Develop deep Workday functionality expertise;
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing, as required, including creation of test scenarios, performing functional tests.
- Proactively identify and/or correct errors in Workday business processes, employee data or data configuration;
- Workday implementation and/or Workday BAU support essential
- Knowledge of SAP HCM and payroll processes desirable
- Knowledge of HR Software support preferred
- Solid understanding and implementation of Workday (to WD27)
- Clear communicator able to present ideas/requirements, drive decisions and document solutions
- Experience of working on Global Projects or within a Global Organisation
- Dealing with near and offshore teams as well as numerous 3rd Party teams
This a Fantastic opportunity to work with a great organisation. The career prospects are superb so please apply urgently to avoid disappointment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474849