We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join the engineering team in a multi-site and well established food manufacturing company.
The company are a multi -site organisation and the role is working at a brand new location with state of the art equipment. The company specialise in ingredients and coatings, supplier some of the most well known restaurant chains in the UK
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and experiences
- Both planned and reactive maintenance
- Fault Finding / Fault Diagnosis
- Delivering overall engineering quality through effective response to breakdowns
- Completion of PPM tasks
- Previous role as a Maintenance Engineer
We are interested in hearing in hearing from you if you have the following qualifications
- Electrical Bias
- 2 years Experience of working in a fast paced production/manufacturing environment
- City & Guild qualified or fully apprentice trained
- Ability to fault find using PLC's
- Willing to learn, train and develop according to the needs of the business
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
The salary for this Maintenance Engineer role is £38,500 with a double day shift and alternate Saturdays (6-2pm).
This will be a challenging role and will test the skills of a Maintenance Engineer. If you are a problem solver and keen in working with the latest technology on the most recent equipment, then this role is definitely for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474892