Revit Technical Support Engineer - £35,000 basic salary - £60,000 OTE
FMC Global Talent are currently supporting a leading international software company who specialise in civil, geotechnical and structural engineering design, analysis and detailing software. This includes the likes of their own software packages alongside global leading design solution for the civil and structural space.
Their applications are used worldwide by consulting engineers, civil engineering contractors, builders, national and local governments, and structural steelwork and rebar fabricators.
FMC?s client employs more than 500 staff globally and have been operating for over 40 years. There are more than 6,000 customers based in 70 countries worldwide.
In an exciting new development, FMC?s client has developed a powerful 'add-on? for Revit that allows modellers to further deliver on rebar and reinforced concrete projects where a high level of detail is required at the design stage.
As such, they are seeking a Technical Support Engineer to come on board and advise, demonstrate, train and help clients exploit BIM modelling using the their range of 3D detailing and rebar listing software. Working remotely, you will be required to travel across the UK and internationally when required.
You will also help assist with arranging and conducting business meetings by conducting technical demonstrations of their software packages to explain the technical and commercial benefits to the client?s detailers and engineers.
You will also develop, nurture and manage lasting business relationships with customers and encourage adoption, repeat orders and ongoing maintenance contracts where appropriate.
- Commercially driven and confident in presenting, training and supporting clients within a face-to-face environment.
- Good working knowledge of a variety of 2D and 3D software solutions ideally used for reinforced concrete detailing.
- Understand the common barriers detailers and engineers face when working on projects from a software perspective.
- Possess a degree within Civil or Structural Engineering within ideally several years industry experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential.
Reference number: T1A/JSK/14705
FMC contact for this role: James Skelton
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959431751