Developer In Test
Developer In Test (C#)
- Test automation
My client is a fast-growing service provider to the entertainment industry, with an extensive portfolio of cloud and web based products and services. Due to their continued growth, and increasing international profile, they are seeking a Developer In Test to join their expanding team in central Manchester. The development team work with C# .NET, AngularJS, APIs, Web Services, Azure, SQL Server; you will be involved in testing across the full stack. You will be contributing to the continued development of their automated processes and their automated framework. This is a truly motivating agile scrum environment where you will be working on exciting projects for well established brands, with a fantastic team environment where everyone is collaborative, working together as a collective unit to drive the company?s success.
As a Developer In Test, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with developers and the product owner, in close knit scrum teams to establish the requirements of products/customers, their processes, timelines, and general methodologies.
- Building out the automated test framework, creating automated scripts and tools using C#
- Executing automated test processes with the NUnit framework ? writing unit tests in C#
- Writing scripts to build a regression suite, as well as integration testing, system testing, and API testing
- Collaborating with developers and the product owner to write test cases according to requirements.
- Testing beneath the surface of the software ? problem solving, investigating issues deep into the code and database, not just the exterior.
- Championing best practice, enforcing standards QA processes amongst the software development team, pro-actively seeking ways to mitigate against defects and faults.
This is a hands on role, for a software tester who is looking for a fast-paced, challenging environment. This is an environment where day-to-day priorities will change regularly according to new products, enhancements, new projects ? all based on the fast evolving industry the company operates within. You will be trusted to conform with best practice within the QA and software development teams. You will also be expected to advise, improve, enhance and optimise QA. This company also operates a very collaborative culture and as software tester you will be expected to work very closely with the development teams, as well as the product owner and infrastructure team. This is an expanding team, so there is potential to help mentor new team members as they join QA, so the client is looking for a Developer In Test who has the ability to drive, lead, and mentor also.
Please email your CV to apply. Interviews are being arranged immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471627