Commercial Catering Equipment Engineer
First People Solutions are currently recruiting for a leading Facilities Management services provider. With offices across the UK our client is seeking an experienced Commercial Catering Equipment Engineer to work across contracts in the North West area (Manchester, Kirklees & Merseyside mainly)
As a Commercial Catering Equipment Engineer you will be expected to carry out repair & reactive maintenance when required, with minimal supervision in a timely manner.
Other key responsibilities will include;
- Fault diagnosis
- Operational repair and maintenance: PPM, Reactive works.
- Emergency repair services
- Carry out maintenance on other trades where ability allows.
The successful candidate:
- Commercial gas tickets including: CCCN1, COMCAT 1, 3 & 5.
- F- Gas required
- Experience working within the commercial catering equipment environment repairing cooking and reheating appliances, refrigeration equipment and food preparation appliances.
- Health & Safety aware and compliant
- Full Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this role please apply now attaching an up to date CV. All applications shall be treated on a confidential basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474378