Marketing Assistant: Bar work, Hospitality, Healthy Food Exp?
Bar work, Hospitality, Healthy Food: Marketing Assistant
Office location: Watford High Street
Brand new opening available at Uproar Vision ASAP
Are you passionate about working with customers but want to step away from Bar and Restaurant work?
Do you have a background or interest in nutrition, fitness, culinary arts or are you just a passionate foodie?
Would you like to work in a fast paced environment, learn sales and grow professionally?
At Uproar Vision we are looking for people who are excited about making an impact in a fun and fresh environment!
This amazing Sales Assistant opportunity to join the Uproar Pack just became available as we added the newest client to our portfolio. They were voted the "Best recipe kit service" in the UK by several major publications and won various business & entrepreneurship awards in the last couple of years. We help grow their brand and get them new customers by introducing the company and registering them for the service. We showcase the brand ethos to illustrate the wide range of benefits of our client?s products and services so it?s not a hard sale!
Why people love working with us:
- In-house training, quarterly national and international conferences, training workshops
- Opportunities for development and growth within sales, marketing and business development
- Weekly team nights with exclusive company meals in London?s top restaurants such as Benihana, Duck and Waffle, Sushi Samba
- Team building events and bonuses for Top Golf, clay pigeon shooting, drifting experiences, spa treatments, tailor made suits etc just to name a few
- National and international travel. Some of the most recent places we visited were: Tenerife, South Africa, NY, Paris, Italy
- Chances to get nominated for national industry awards
- Networking with industry leaders
Just a few requirements:
- You must be over 18 and available to work full time hours
- You must be able to commute to Watford daily
- You should have a passion to learn, grow and develop
- You should love woking in a team but able to use your own initiative
- You must be eligible to work in the UK without a visa
Our pack at Uproar Vision is growing rapidly and we are looking for people excited about growing with us. Our goal is to have 10 new locations by 2020.We offer career flexibility through self employment and numerous incentives with uncapped results based earnings. Never worked in a sales before? No problem. We will be offering a shadowing day of voluntary work experience to top applicants before we make final decisions.
If you want to join one of the fastest growing industries and be part of an awesome team, send your CV to us today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475806