SQL Server DBA - Leeds - £50,000
The BridgeIT are looking for a SQL Server DBA to work with a leading eCommerce company in Leeds. You will help improve, maintain and support the companies SQL Server databases. This will include performance tuning of production databases, designing new database structures, data migration, initial database configuration and operational support of live systems. You will get experience with cloud technologies like AWS & Azure and work on the latest Microsoft stack versions.
Your main responsibilities for this role will involve:
- Make sure database platforms are highly available
- Provide direction on database designs and ensuring databases are implemented and maintained well.
- Manage and maintain security standards and controls
- Provide support to SQL & BI developers.
- Configure, tune and manage all SQL databases.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of backup, proactive maintenance and disaster recovery plans.
Experience for this role will include:
- Practical Database Administration with SQL Server ideally 08, R2, 12 or 16.
- A sound understanding of performance tuning & optimisation, T-SQL, stored procedures & indexing
- Technical experience with MS BI tech stack
This position will offer up to £50,000 with a good benefits package. If you would like to know more about the role please call Justin on ************* or apply to the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478689