We are looking for an Engineering Manager with a real passion for Maintenance and possesses a drive to succeed. The role will require someone with a keen eye for detail and someone who can bring their own continuous improvement methods to the table and improve efficiency.
The company have grown from humble beginnings, and now proudly boast restaurants selling their own award winning pies across the UK, with their own manufacturing facility. They also have ambitious plans to to expand and open more restaurants across the UK.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences,
- Implementing Continuous Improvement methods within the food or FMCG environment
- Managing projects
- Managing a team of multi-skilled engineers
- Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules and implementation
- Hands on Maintenance and breakdown cover
We are looking to hear from you if you have one of the following qualifications,
- Engineering level 4 qualification
- Directly managing staff and engineers
- 3+ years Engineering Manager experience in FMCG
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies
The Engineering Manager position is offering a salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 with an excellent bonus structure in place. The role offers car allowance, child care vouchers and also Pie Day Friday!
The role will be challenging and will test any Engineering Managers' skills, however if you are passionate about food and want to join a highly thought of company with an excellent reputation, then this role is definitely for you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474912