ASM / CLUSTER MGR - LUXURY RETAILER (SEAST)
Our client is a very successful set of Contemporary Art Galleries expanding throughout South-East England. This is an amazing opportunity (new role) to join a really successful team as an inspirational ASM.
- Sales - be responsible for ensuring the galleries hit/exceed target
- Cover the key territory, which currently includes Canterbury, Cambridge and Norwich
- Marketing - devise and implement specific marketing and promotional activities
- Motivate multi location sales teams, also ensuring the staffing levels are kept to the required level
- Ensure all teams are regularly appraised and given performance feedback
- Troubleshooting problems, eg deliveries
- You will be required to work alongside the sales teams within the Galleries, visiting each Gallery in the area regularly.
- You will be expected to demonstrate a high level of sales competence and also be involved in delivering sales whilst in the Gallery.
- Keep staff motivated & on their toes
- Build effective long term relationships with relevant personnel
- Deal with any escalated customer service issues
- Ideally has experience managing multi-location sales teams.
- You will have a successful track record in sales.
- You must have an enthusiastic interest in art (but no necessarily a background) and keen to learn about the latest artists exhibited by our client.
- Positive & inspirational management style.
- Flexible approach to travel
Please note, the advertised salary is an OTE and includes a high basic.
The Career Factor is a recruitment agency working on this role.
Please send your CV asap - only successful candidtaes will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959449748