Commercial Gas Engineer
First People Solutions are currently recruiting for a leading Facilities Management services provider. With offices across the UK our client is seeking an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to work across contracts in Merseyside.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be expected to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance when required, with minimal supervision in a timely manner.
Other key responsibilities will include;
- Fault diagnosis
- Operational repair and maintenance: PPM, Reactive works.
- Emergency repair services
- Carry out maintenance on other trades where ability allows.
The successful candidate:
- Commercial & Domestic gas tickets
- Relevant experience within facilities management/building maintenance
- Experience within PPM, reactive maintenance & installation
- Experience with AHU's, BMS, Air Conditioning equipment, Cold Water Systems, Heating & Ventilation systems and water treatment or combination is desirable.
- Working knowledge of oil fired appliances
- Health & Safety aware and compliant
- Full Driving Licence.
Desirable: 17th Ed, F-Gas, PASMA, IPAF, OFTEC, experience in CAFM systems.
If you are interested in this role please apply now attaching an up to date CV. All applications shall be treated on a confidential basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474343