Penetration Tester - Pre-sales,
Position: Senior Pre-Sales Consultant
Team: Penetration Testing
The Penetration Testing Pre-Sales Consultant provides first class technical assistance to all members of the Sales Team having particular emphasis upon discussions with clients to identify and rationalise their requirements to develop quality, comprehensive and winning scopes of work and proposals.
Do you have a security related background? including but not limited to current or former Penetration Testing Consultants, IT Security Architects, IT & Information Security Analysts, Officers and Managers.
Key areas of responsibility
- Helping account managers to interpret customer requirements and write appropriate scopes and proposals relating to Penetration Testing and Security Consultancy services.
- To attend and [when needed] lead customer meetings, conference calls and presentations with clients and prospects.
- To be aware of and provide advice that will promote other Penetration Testing & Security Consultancy services as is appropriate.
- To provide information and training on technical and compliance concepts in a digestible manner for members of the Sales Team
- To liaise with our CHECK and CREST Penetration Testing Team to develop quality and competitive scopes, proposals and supporting documentation in an efficient manner.
- To actively participate in knowledge sharing with all commercial personnel.
- To actively develop and maintain a first class knowledge of all the Testing and Consultancy Services.
- Answering technical and scoping queries from existing and potential clients
- Develop skills that contribute to successful performance as a Pre-Sales Consultant
- Keep Records updated and communicate progress where agreed to stakeholders
Knowledge / Competence Requirements
- A proficient technical and market knowledge of Penetration Testing and IT Health Check assessments covering Servers, Infrastructure, Applications, Mobile Computing and Social Engineering.
- A proficient awareness of IT & Information Security Good Practice to be able to offer competent and reliable advice to support and put into context testing and consultancy services
- Areas of Expertise include one or more of the following:
- Government IT Health Checks for the Public Services Network; other Protectively Marked environments.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard and PCI ASV Testing
- Cyber Essentials Scheme
- Awareness of Industry Standard Security Testing Methodologies
- Industry Sector Experience and first-hand knowledge of Compliance Requirements for one or more of the following: Financial Services, Defence, Central Government, Systems Integrators and IT Service Providers, Wider Public Sector (Councils, NHS), Charities, Commercial and Services Sectors.
- A proven record of delivering comprehensive, winning proposals and full tender responses
- Excellent MS Office skills to ensure documents are presented well and completed quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478615