The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Performing production tests on the company range of products
- Generation of test reports.
- Fault finding and repair of analogue and digital circuits.
- Support R&D function with new product design
- Design and production of test jigs
- Maintenance of test equipment
The successful candidate should have the following essential skills and knowledge:
- A relevant electronic qualification or equivalent
- Experience of performing electronic testing
- Analytical ability, clarity of thought and attention to detail
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
The position would also suit someone looking to move forward in to electronic design (digital and analogue) and also developing software.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77465461