£30000 - £35000 + Benefits
Do you like the sound of working at a forward thinking, passionate sports media broadcasting company? Interested in building global relationships and developing an international network of like-minded professionals? Would you like to join a collaborative and hardworking team who support personal development and new ideas? If yes, this may be the job for you.
My client, an award-winning broadcasting company, are looking for an Insight Analyst to join their gaming department. As the Insight Analyst, you will produce timely, relevant and valuable insight to key business stakeholders. You will be working across the business, liaising with the Product, Marketing, Operations and Finance teams to help inform business decision by analysing key metrics and translating this into actionable insights.
As the Insight Analyst you will
- Produce consistent KPI reports within the Gaming division as well as the wider group
- Analyse customers' lifetime values and revenues
- Analyse marketing campaign performance
- Provide insights and analysis into customer journey and site UX
You will be a strong problem solver and be able to work independently as well as in a team. You will be encouraged to share fresher ideas and collaborate with others to work towards common goals.
Essential attributes that you will display:
- You will be highly numerate
- You will have a keen eye for detail
- You will commercially aware
- You will have experience working with SQL
- You will have experience of statistical functions within Excel
Nice to have attributes:
- Experience of R, SAS or perhaps other statistical analysis packages
- Experience of Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects or perhaps other business intelligence packages
If you're interested in learning more, please contact Jared Cave on *********** to discuss this incredible opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474074