Project Finance Manager
Edinburgh - Project Accountant - Financial Services
Project Finance Manager - Treasury - Loan Systems
My esteemed client, a well-respected leader within Financial Services requires an experienced Project Finance Manager who has previous experience working in an Accountant or Finance Manager capacity on a project within a top-tier Financial Service.
Additionally, the ideal candidate would have knowledge of Treasury or Loan Systems and have the proven ability to liaison across a large team and with senior stakeholders.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience of a Project Finance Manager role, supporting a project within a change environment
- Previous experience within a large financial institution
- A fully qualified accountant - preferable, however qualified by experience may also be considered
- A strong understanding of core accounting concepts
- A minimum of 2-3 years financial control experience
- Proven ability to manage and review financial control processes
- Ability to collaborate effectively across the wider team and with multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience which demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills
- Previous experience of using Advanced Excel
- Ability to be proactive, self-disciplined and possessing excellent organisation skills
- Any knowledge of loan or Treasury related systems is desirable
If you profile and experience would appear to suit these requirements, please submit your CV as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479465