IT Programme Manager
Position: IT Programme Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Discretionary Bonus
IT Programme Manager required to join one of the most well-known Media and Publishing organisations in the world that is undergoing a significant Digital, Data and AGILE transformation. I am looking for someone to come in and shape the programme governance and structure to deliver and end-to-end Digital Asset Management system as part of a wider Digital supply chain programme. I am looking for someone to be able to demonstrate significant programme delivery for a variety of systems and applications.
It is essential that you have strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to face off to Director and VP level. In addition, I am looking for the Programme Manager to be able to demonstrate managing a budget of £2M +, a programme team of 25+ (with additional resources within 3rd parties) and all of the business change management and benefits realisation.
- Background operating within Media, Publishing, B2C environment is essential
- Background operating as a Programme Manager is essential
- Strong track record of delivering a variety of end-to-end programmes including Digital Asset Management / Digital Supply Chain programmes is highly desirable
- Budget responsibility of c. £2m is essential
- Technical background is highly desirable but not essential
- Extensive experience in liaising with 3rd party vendors
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Media powerhouse and deliver on one of the organisations key strategic initatives. Please click 'apply' to be considered for this position or contact me directly to have a confidential discussion on **********************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471372